- Yaeda, J. & Sunami, N.: Vocational Rehabilitation for Young Onset Dementia: International Perspectives (Part IV, Chapter 9). In M. de Vugt and J. Carter (Eds.), Understanding young onset dementia: Evaluation, needs and care (Aging and Mental Health Research) (pp.134-144). London and New York: Routledge, 2021
- Yaeda, J.: Transition from Secondary School to Employment in Japan for Students with Disabilities. Chapter 12 in D.Jindal-Snape (ed), Educational Transitions: Moving Stories from around the world.New York: Routledge. pp.205-220, 2009
- Maebara,K., & Yaeda, J.: Relationship between collaboration in work support and knowledge and skills in providing support for individuals with disabilities. Journal of Intellectual Disability- Diagnosis and Treatment, 9 (6), 585-591, 2021
- Kitakami, M., & Yaeda, J.: A systematic review and meta-analysis of cognitive functions predicting employment of individuals with acquired brain injury. Asian Journal of Occupational Therapy, 16 (6), 45-53, 2020
- Ishihara, M., Yaeda, J., Fujikawa, M., Sunami, N., Wakabayashi, I., & Ozawa, A. Validating the Vocational Rehabilitation-Service-Related Stress Scale (VRSS) for Vocational Rehabilitation Service Providers in Japan. Australian Journal of Rehabilitation Counselling, 24(2), 103-114, 2018.
- Yaeda, J., Iwagaga, K., Fujikawa, M., Chan, F., & Bezyak, J. The use of evidence-based practice among Japanese vocational rehabilitation professionals. Rehabilitation Counseling Bulletin. 58(2), 70-79, 2014
- Yaeda, J., Kundu, M., Nishimkura, S.: Self-perceived knowledge and skills of job coaches in Japan. Work: A Journal of Prevention, Assessment & Rehabilitation, 45(2), 279-285, 2013
- Yaeda, J.& Jindal-Snape, D.: Post-school transitions of students with disabilities: The Japanese experience. International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, 1(17), 112-117, 2011
Doctor of Rehabilitation, Rh.D.
- Yaeda, J.Investigation of Job Roles and Technological Proficiencies of Assistive Technology Service Providers, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, IL, USA, 271(pages), 199
|Social and Outreach Activity
- Global Applied Disability Research and Information Network on Employment and Training, Board Member
- Editorial Advisory Board, Rehabilitation Research, Policy, and Education. Journal of the National Council on Rehabilitation Education, Springer Publishing Company, USA
- Consulting Editors, The Australian Journal of Rehabilitation Counseling. The Australian Society of Rehabilitation Counsellors, Cambridge University Press, UK.
- JEED, Editors of Official Textbooks by theMinistry of Health, Sciences, and Welfare of Japan
- Associate Director of TCELT, Transformative Change: Educational and Life Transition, Research Centre, School of Education Social Work and Community Education, University of Dundee, Scotland
- Board Member, NPO Correctional Rehabilitation and Project with Industries in Tokyo
- Peer reviewer, Japan Society for the Study of Social Welfare
- Peer reviewer, Japan Association of Psychiatric Rehabilitation