- Tanaka, R. (2022): Theory and Practice of Reform Pedagogical Schools since the 1970s in Germany: In Search of the Didactic Concept of Teaching for the Connecting between Schools and Life: Shumpusha Publishing.
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles [Japanese]
- Tanaka, R. (2022): The Emergence of the Workshop Approach to Teaching in the “Lehrkunstdidaktik” (Didactics for Art of Teaching) :Focusing on the Lesson Project “Renewing the Lesson with Wagenschein and Comenius” (1985-1989). In: Annual Report of the Kanto Educational Research Society, Vol. 49, pp. 1-12.
- Tanaka, R. (2022): Dramaturgy of Teaching in “Multi-Perspective Lesson” (MPU) :Didactical Review of “Teacher-Centeredness” in the Curriculum Development of West Germany in the 1970s. In: The Japanese Journal of Curriculum Studies, Vol. 31, pp. 1-13.
- Tanaka, R. (2019): School experiment “Jena-plan Weimar” (Schulversuch Jena-Plan Weimar) as critical inheritance of New Education: Concept and practice of school reform premised on differences between school and life. In: Research Journal of Educational Methods, Vol. 44, pp. 61-72.
- Tanaka, R. (2019): The concept and problem of practical learning (Praktisches Lernen) as a method of mediation between school and life: A Critical Remark on School and Teaching Reform from 1980s to 1990s in Nordtrhein-Westfalen. In: The Japanese Journal of Curriculum Studies, Vol. 28, pp. 1-13.
- Tanaka, R. (2017): Reflective Learning (reflexives Lernen) on K. Prange’s Theory of School: Development of school lesson’s concept premised difference between school and life. In: Research Journal of Educational Methods, Vol. 42, pp. 22-33.