- Wang X. & Takeda K. : Survey on Support Needs of Braille-reading Students in Inclusive Higher Education in China. Journal of Inclusive Education 11, 29-42, 2022.
- Wang X. & Takeda K. : Support Services for Students with Visual Impairments Offered by Inclusive Higher Education Institutions in China. Journal of Special Education Research, Vol.10. No.2. 83-93, 2022.
- Wang X. & Takeda K. : Research on Campus Activities and Support Needs of the College Students with Visual Impairments in China. Disability Research, Vol.2, 66-74, 2020.
- Yamaguchi M., Tezuka Y., Takeda K., Shetty V. : Disposable Collection Kit for Rapid and Reliable Collection of Saliva. American Journal of Human Biology, 27, 720-723, 2015.
- Yonekura T., Takeda K., Shetty V., Yamaguchi M. : Relationship between salivary cortisol and depression in adolescent survivors of a major natural disaster. Journal of Physiol Science, 64, 261-267, 2014.
- Fukasawa M., Shimomura Y., Takeda K.：Evaluation of Stress Related to Invasive Medical Procedures in Children With Cancer using Salivary α-Amylase Activity. Journal of Special Education Research, 2(2), 53-61, 2014.2.
- Takeda K., Watanabe M., Onishi M., Yamaguchi M. : Correlation of Salivary Amylase Activity with Eustress in Patients with Severe Motor and Intellectual Disabilities. The Japanese Journal of Special Education, 45(6), 447-457, 2008.3.
- Takeda K., Shibasaki M., Imoto N., Shimakura Y., Takita H.：Comparison of basophil histamine release, eosinophil cationic protein and non-specific airway responsiveness between mite-sensitive asthmatic and non-asthmatic children and non-allergic controls. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 1996 Aug, 26(8), 918-925.
- Takeda K., Shibasaki M., Takita H. : Relation between bronchial responsiveness to methacholine and levels of IgE antibody against Dermatophagoides farinaeand serum IgE in asthmatic children. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 1993 May, 23(5), 450-454.