- Sueyoshi, A. & Tsuge, M. (2022) A Qualitative Study on the Possibility of Using Reflection Sheet at the Time of Interviews in Employment Transition Support for People with Autism Spectrum Disorder : From Interviews with Users and Supporters of Employment Transition Support. Japanese Journal of Disability Sciences, 46, 189-201.
- Sueyoshi, A. & Tsuge, M. (2021) Preparation and Utilization of the Sheet for Reviewing Experiences to be used in Support of Work Experience for Student with Autism Spectrum Disorder : Practicing Reflective Interviews Focusing on Changes in Students’ Self-understanding and Self-efficacy. Japanese Journal of Disability Sciences, 45, 269-284.
- Sueyoshi, A. Sasaki, G. & Takeda, K. (2020) Support for Difficulties Experienced by College Students with Developmental Disabilities using Small Empowerment Group : Trial of Group Activities of Students with or without Developmental Disabilities. Japanese Journal of Higher Education and Disability, 2(1), 34-46.
- Sueyoshi, A. & Tsuge, M. (2020) Survey of Retrospective Interviews in Employment Experiences of Students with a Tendency of Autism Spectrum Disorder : From Interview Survey with Supporters for Employment. Japanese Journal of Disability Sciences, 44, 19-32.
- Sueyoshi, A. & Tsuge, M. (2018) Relationship Between the Autism Spectrum Tendency of University Students and Consciousness of Career Decision-Making Self-Efficacy, Career Maturity, Occupational Experience in Job Hunting : Results of a Questionnaire Survey Using AQ at A University. Japanese Journal of Learning Disabilities, 27(2),224-235.