- Matsuda, Y. (2022) Relationship between elementary school teachers’ strengths and work engagement: Types of strengths and sense of strengths use. Journal of career design studies, 18, 73-82.
- Hasegawa A., Oura S., Yamamoto T., Kunisato Y., Matsuda Y., & Adachi M. (2022) Causes and consequences of stress generation: Longitudinal associations of negative events, aggressive behaviors, rumination, and depressive symptoms. Current Psychology, Advance online publication, DOI: 10.1007/s12144-022-02859-9
- Shimono Y., Hasegawa A., Tsuchihara K., Tanaka K., Matsuda Y., & Kunisato Y. (2022) Longitudinal association between autistic traits and affinity for hikikomori in Japanese university. Current Psychology, 41, 8842–8849.
- Matsuda, Y. & Hamada, S. (2020) The changes post applied behavioral analysis–based skills training for childcare students: Experiences through skills and practical training and knowledge and skills transition. Journal of study on hoikusha education, 5, 37-47．
- Matsuda, Y. & Hamada, S. (2019) Assessing the effectiveness of applied behavior analysis training for childcare students: Change in comprehension of children’s behavior and management of behavioral issues through teacher training. Journal of study on hoikusha education, 4, 81-91．