- Iimura, D., & Ishida, O. (2023). The influence of self-help/support group experience on people who stutter: A systematic review. Speech, Language, and Hearing
- Iimura, D., Takahashi, S., Fukazawa, N., Morita, N., Oe, T., & Miyamoto, S. (2023). Effect of linguistic factors on the occurrence of stuttering-like disfluency among Japanese-speaking preschool children who stutter. Clinical Linguistics & Phonetics, 37(1), 1-16.
- Iimura, D., Koyama, Y., Kondo, H., Toyomura, A., & Boyle, M. (2022). Development of a short Japanese version of the Self-Stigma of Stuttering Scale (4S-J-16): Translation and evaluation of validity and reliability. Journal of Fluency Disorders, 73, 105917.
- Iimura, D., Kakuta, K., Oe, T., Kobayashi, H., Sakai, N., & Miyamoto, S. (2022). Treatment for school-aged children who stutter: A systematic review of Japanese literature. Language, Speech, and Hearing Services in Schools, 53, 561-583.
- Iimura, D., & Miyamoto, S. (2022). The influence of stuttering and co-occurring disorders on job difficulties among adults who stutter. Speech, Language, and Hearing, 25(2), 234-244.
- Iimura, D., & Miyamoto, S. (2021). Public attitudes toward people who stutter in the workplace: a questionnaire survey of Japanese employees. Journal of Communication Disorders, 89, 106072.
- Iimura, D., Ishida, O., Takahashi, S., Yokoi, H. & Miyamoto, S. (2021).
A questionnaire survey about support requests from school-aged children and adolescents who stutter. Language, Speech, and Hearing Services in Schools, 52(2), 717-727.
- Iimura, D., & Miyamoto, S. (2021). The assessment of possible cluttering in Japanese adults who stutter: Analyzing the ratio of disfluencies. Perspectives of the ASHA Special Interest Groups – Global Issues in Communication Sciences and Related Disorders, 6(5), 1273-1280.
- Iimura, D., Asakura, N., Sasaoka, T., Inui, T. (2020). Assessing sensorimotor integration in adults who stutter by a behavioral task using perceptual adaptation of frequency-altered auditory feedback. Acoustical Science and Technology, 41(5), 780-783.
- Iimura, D., Asakura, N., Sasaoka, T., Inui, T. (2019). Abnormal sensorimotor integration in adults who stutter: a behavioral study by adaptation of delayed auditory feedback. Frontiers in Psychology, 10, 2440.
- Iimura, D., Yada, Y., Imaizumi, K., Takeuchi, T., Miyawaki, M., & Van Borsel, J. (2018). Public awareness and knowledge of stuttering in Japan. Journal of Communication Disorders, 72, 136-145.
- Iimura, D., Uehara, S., Yamamoto, S., Aihara, T., & Kushiro, K. (2016). Does excessive attention to speech contribute in stuttering?: A preliminary study with a reading comprehension task. Perspectives of the ASHA Special Interest Groups, 1(4), 5-15.